Frequently Asked Questions
Find the answer to your question here. Not found what you were looking for? Please contact us we are happy to help!
On our action platform you can easily create a personal action page and use it to raise money for your own action for Plastic Soup Foundation. You can create your own page, personalize it and easily start your action. The money comes automatically to us so you do not have to worry about it.
Basically, anything is possible! We welcome every action and every euro. If you need inspiration check our inspiration page.
Go to this link. Choose which project you want to take action for. Follow the few simple steps. First you create an account. You will then receive a link from us via email, with which you can confirm your account and then you can get started right away with personalizing your own action page.
After you create your own page, on your action page you can:
- See who donated (donors can also remain anonymous).
- Share your action online with everyone.
- Create a poster and share it with your network.
- Download your own QR code so people can get to your action page even faster.
- Add news items/blogs/photos/videos.
- Make your action page personal: upload photos and texts that tell why this campaign is so important to you.
- First collect a number of donations in your own circle before spreading the action page via social media. If people see that others have already donated, they are more likely to follow their good example.
- Use as many ways as possible to collect sponsorships: in person (people are more likely to say yes), under your mail (add the link to your page under all your mails), send group messages (again, if a number of people donate, others will follow their good example) and with a QR code (if people scan this code they will be directed to your donation form).
- Ask others to share your campaign page or the fact that they sponsored you through their social media, this way you can reach an awful lot of people!
- Approach companies to sponsor you as well. This can be your employer, but also customers, suppliers, employers of family members, stores you frequent, etc.
- Keep reminding people! Many people don't donate right away and then forget to donate. A reminder call can help give them the push they need.
On your own action page you will find all kinds of social media buttons so you can share your action. Make sure you use them so that as many people as possible know about your great action!
es! We will. If you create an action, you will mostly receive an email from us on the same day with an explanation and tips to make your action a big success. You can also ask us all your questions.
Stop the tsunami of plastic soup as soon as possible! If the world fails to do so, future generations will be saddled with the consequences of a terrible plague. Plastic Soup Foundation is thus a "single issue" environmental organization. We are concerned with one thing: stopping plastic pollution at its source.
To achieve that goal, we like to put our finger on the problem, especially with industry and government. We are also increasingly emphasizing the relationship between plastics and human health, such as with our campaigns on microplastics. Education is obviously an important pillar of our work, because children are the future.
Yes, Plastic Soup Foundation is acknowledged by the Central Bureau on Fundraising (CBF). We also have our ANBI status.